Saturday, April 11, 2015

I Hate Extra Innings

You know what I hate? Besides the Red Sox. And the Mets. And the Rangers. And Old Bridge. And Penn State. And Notre Dame. And Duke. And the University of Miami. And Tottenham. And Chelsea. And Manchester United. And Stoke City. And Real Madrid. And Barcelona. And Juventus. And Bayern Munich. And Galatasaray.

I hate extra innings. Screw "free baseball," I only care about winning. If you're going to lose, do it in 9, and don't waste my time.


Loki: "I have an army!"
John Henry: "We have a Big Papi. And steroids."

This was the longest game, by time, in the history of either Yankee Stadium. And tied for the longest in innings.

And the Yankees had plenty of chances to win it, but lost it.

I'll elaborate after tonight's game. When I will have 3 games to catch up on.

No comments: