Friday, December 18, 2020

Just In Case

I haven't been posting much lately. Just once in the last 10 days. (UPDATE: I later added some posts.)

It's nothing bad, but there are complications. 

I'm in the process of moving. Not far, just across town, to a condo 2 neighborhoods away from where I grew up. 

But there isn't a lot of time to write blog posts, and there is, as yet, no wi-fi here. So my laptop and my tablet are useless. 

And it's not like I can borrow a computer at my local library, even though it's now almost within walking distance: It's closed due to COVID restrictions. And even if it was open, I just don't have the time.

So I have to do it all on my phone, which isn't easy. Tiny keys.

Anyway, I wanted to let you all know that I am, more or less, okay, on this day that my age now matches the uniform number of Bernie Williams -- or, if your favorite sport is football, Dick Butkus. 

Hopefully, during the week between Christmas and New Year's, I can straighten everything out.

No comments: