Friday, July 15, 2011

Another Loss to the Peskies

Let's make this brief, 'cause I can't stand to talk about the Pesky Blue Jays any longer than I have to.

Freddy Garcia (7-7) didn't have it tonight. Between him and Bartolo Colon last night, they're making my "We don't need no stinkin' Cliff Lee" routine look bad, and that is unacceptable. Branden Morrow (6-4) did have it, and aside from Eduardo Nunez and Nick Swisher each having 2 hits, the Yankees were crap tonight at the SkyDump.

Blue Jays 7, Yankees 1. Awful.

If those Rays let The Scum come back after leading them 7-2 and 9-3, I'm gonna throw up.

At least the Phillies beat the Mets.

I probably won't be able to post tomorrow. Sunday might also be a problem, between the Final of the Women's World Cup (U.S. vs. Japan) and having tickets for the Trenton Thunder vs. Reading Phillies game.

See you Monday.

No comments: