Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Just Felt Like Stringing a Few Catchphrases Together

The Yankees-Twins series finale got rained out tonight. What to do?

I don't know. I don't feel marvelous. I don't even look marvelous.

Fernando: “You know, darling, I got to tell you... You look mahvelous. Absolutely mahvelous. It is better to look good than to feel good.”

Brennan: “I don’t know what that means.”

McGarrett: “Book ‘em, Danno!”

McCoy: “I’m a doctor, not a security officer!”

Potter (who was also a doctor): “Horsehockey!”

Robin: “Holy vocabulary, Batman!”

Rose: “You know, back in St. Olaf…”

Balki: “Don’t be ridiculous.”

Flo: “Kiss my grits!”

Belushi: “No hamburger! Cheeseburger, cheeseburger, cheeseburger, cheeseburger, cheeseburger!”

Spock: “Fascinating. But highly illogical.”

Dickie: “You bet your sweet bippy.”

Arnold: “What you talkin’ ‘bout, Dickie?”

Cliff: “It’s a little-known fact.”

Edith Ann: “And that’s the truth. (Raspberry.)”

Bob: “You sure have some imagination.”

Max: “Would you believe, mostly the truth?”

Fonz: “Sit on it!”

Phil: “And let’s be very careful out there!”

No comments: